Monday, June 27, 2005

Women

I have a great understanding with women. I don't get them and they don't get me. They don't give me what I want and I don't get what I want. If a women likes you, she gives you tiny subtle hints. It could be something like, if she bends down to tie her shoe lace and at the same time she brushes against the leg with her left hand in a 23 degree angle while looking not directly at you. These are clues not even the best code decipher working for the pentagon could crack.
I ask people for advice, they tell me to just be myself. Wow, that is ground breaking. And here I'm trying to be Superman, McGyver, Cool Dude. Side note: Cool Dude is a character I made up myself. His cool.
I try to (s)talk to women. When I talk to a woman I'm attracted to, I don't know what to say. I can't be myself. Inside my head there is a voice encouraging me to say stuff. "Dude, say something. Say something funny". I do, then I find out it was not a good idea. "Dude, you shouldn't have said anything". Damn you voice.
When I talk to women I'm not attracted to, I can be myself. I'm relaxed. I can be funny. I can talk with them. I wish I could do that with the one I'm attracted to. I think I know why that is. When talking to the ones I'm not attracted to, I know that nothing is going to happen. On a sub conscious level, I don't give a damn if they like me or not. Thus, I can be myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

What you do is, you wait until a woman you desire is standing next to a woman you don't desire, and you walk up and charm the undesired woman, thus exposing your charm and wit. And anyway, women like it when men are shy. It's flattering.

5:40 PM  
Blogger kotkin said...

Thank you. Now, this is stuff I need to know.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home