Sunday, June 05, 2005

Vegas baby

I love to travel. I would really like to visit Vegas one day. The entertainment capital of the world. If I go to Vegas, it is for one reason. To see Copperfield live. I have never seen him live. I have never seen a stage performance live. I told a friend of mine about it because she has been in the US. All she gave me was warnings. Do not travel alone and such. If I do I'm not going to enjoy the trip. I will constantly be looking over my shoulder. She said health insurance isn't free in the US, unlike in Norway. And if you have ever been in Norway on purpose, you will notice that it's a totally different country. I was fine before I asked her, but now she has me really freaked out. I could always go with my friends, but it's not going to happen. They will never go. They would rather go on a fishing trip. Catch and releasing fish isn't fun anymore. Maybe because I'm not 10. I have passed the phase where poking fish was fun. Vegas, fishing. The difference in the entertainment value is indescribable. I really want to go though, despite my friends warning. Although I have picked up some advice from an intern in NY. When walking down the streets, look crazy. Make it look like you are about to snap any minute. The crazy people never turn on each other.

1 Comments:

Blogger kotkin said...

Ok, it's settled then.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home