Monday, May 30, 2005

Dreams or Nightmares

I just had a bizarre dream last night. I like card flourishes, it's on my mind a lot. So is De'vo's next DVD, which is soon to be released.
I dreamt that I met up with some of the Handlordz members, including De'vo. Now De'vo is mysteries. He never shows his face in his DVD's, nor in pictures. I have always wondered what he looked like. Anyways, back to my dream.
I was hanging out with the Handlordz members. I asked them where De'vo is. They said he was on the balcony getting a tan. I walked over to the door. Just as I was about to open the door, De'vo walks in. In my mind, I had imagined him to be this really mysteries cool looking person. Instead, in walked this tiny kid. Apparently asian. He introduced himself as De'vo. That's all I can remember.
A few dreams later, I was on the set of That 70s Show. We were all hanging out in the basement watching TV. For some reason we were all watching That 70s Show. I don't know why, but we had a great time. We were all laughing.
That's all I can remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home