Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Hands free

I remember when hands free came out. Everybody got excited. What a relief. Now I can talk on the phone and take a piss at the same time.
I will never buy one. I don't want to look like a nut case. You pass them on the street, it looks like they are talking to them selves. Although some of them are.
Now the ear pieces are even smaller. The goal is to make them so small that you can't tell if they are talking to you, talking in the phone or talking with them selves.

Scenario:

You are in a public bathroom having a phone conversation with a co-worker . People think you are talking to your johnson. Someone asks you what the hell you are doing. You say, you are talking with Johnson.
My friends brag about they're ear piece, and that I should get one. Let's just see how smug they are when men in white coats are chasing them down the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home