Monday, April 11, 2005


Posted by Hello
No, it's not a poster of the most wanted kid. Would be cool though. They could hand them out at the kinder garden and stuff. And you are wrong again, it's not a photograph from Michael Jackson "Best Friends Album". Now that was uncalled for.
It's a Norwegian food product. Stop guessing, no, it's not made of children. Then why the heck is there a picture of a kid on a food product??? Beats me. I asked the company who makes this product. They said;"It looks nice".


Posted by Hello
Well, this looks niceer, but are they doing it. Hell no.
Some peoples lack of marketing skills is beyond my understanding.
Maybe its the fountain of youth? "I use to be a 65 year old man. I ate this disgusting looking product, and look at me now". "He looks like a 10 year old, but you would think you are talking to a 65 year old".
Maybe not a bad idea after all. I admire they're marketing skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home