Monday, May 30, 2005

Sleep disorder

Have you ever woken up and think you are dreaming then go back to sleep and dream that you are dreaming?
The other day when I woke up, I noticed that the TV and the DVD player was turned on. They were turned off before I went to sleep. I'm sure of that. I did some investigation, because I have that kinda time. I came to the conclusions that apparently I must have turned it on. Further analyzes show that I have very little to do when I'm a sleep. I guess I'm bored, and in the need of some entertainment if you know what I mean, and I think you do.
After 2 hours of investigating the scene. I got curious about what DVD I had watched when I was a sleep. So I had to use one of my investigation tools, the remote control. It turns out it was the last DVD I bought. It's like one of those self help books, except it's on DVD. It's titled, "How to for idiots: How to have your 10 to do list done before breakfast". This might be a vital evidence, but I think not. I don't see any connection.
While investigating the scene further, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was my roommate, Turtle. He said," Why are you lying on the floor man? Your just tired dude, just tired. Go back to bed".
Turns out, this whole thing was a dream and I was sleep walking. Turtle told me all about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home