Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Fashion

Everyday I have to struggle to pick out little outfits for myself. I try to look my best. Let's just say, dog shit doesn't become candy when wrapped in silk paper.
Sometimes I try to be clever and combine different type of clothing. Even that's not good enough for the fashion police. I get remarks like, that doesn't look good on you, your head is too big for that shirt, that's what you are wearing? Mother could be very cruel.
The other day, a friend of mine asked me when am I going to cut my hair. That's what she said. Cut my hair. Cut my own hair, is that what she is getting at? Considering I don't have that much scissor experience like her, because my mom would not let me touch a pair of scissors until I was 15. Here she is insulting me. Why don't you just take a pair of scissors and stab me.
I could maybe do it. I would have to practice first though. I could like, cut strips of paper.
Second thought, I wont get my hair done. If I do, I'm gonna pick the worst hair cut ever. Just to annoy her even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home