Sunday, September 18, 2005

Merry Christmas

I walked by a liquor store today which reminded me it's Christmas soon. Time to buy presents. You don't wanna shop at the last minute. Even worse, getting caught shopping at the last minute. It's the biggest sin's of all Christmas sin's.
I do not know what to get my girl friend yet. Birth control pills maybe. Nah, too late for that.
It's so hard shopping for girls, you don't know what they want. I've spent 2 hours drifting isle by isle at Office Max and I finally found that special pen I've wanted. Like I said, hard to shop for girls.

This year I'm going to be prepared, unlike last year. I used the wrong wrapping paper. I used a paper that said happy birthday on it. I did not want to waste all the paper. So I had to write Jesus on them - Happy birthday Jesus.
What do women want?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you asked her?

8:38 PM  
Blogger kotkin said...

No I haven't. But I've done something sneaky. All summer I've been taking notes of things she likes and wants.The problem is, none of it's something a boy friend would give.
Any suggestions?

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home